Eb2 salery Issue

I already have EB3 - I140 approved from my previous company, now my new employer just got Perm approved for GC process, but they are saying they can’t file my new I140 in EB2 because my salary does not match for that. I have 4 yrs bachelor in computer science+ Diploma from NIIT+ 11years of experience (7 yrs in USA) and 2 years with the current employer.  My current designation is Sr Solution Analyst (Sharepoint). Please suggest if anything we can do to make it work for EB2.

My Priority date is Sep-2009

Is it possible for the same company to file I140 in EB2 if they have already approved I140 in EB3

• 1 month later...

Your employer should pay you more to become qualified in EB2.

Otherwise as suggested by other mentors, please find an employer who can pay EB2 qualifying salary for you.

Or you can work-it-out with the same employer with this out-of-the-box suggestion.. go to a geographic region where your current employer has office and where your current pay can become eligible for EB2 prevailing wage.

Again, your employer and their attorney firm are the best source of advise for you because they influence your application and your decisions.

Archived