H1b transfer outside US

Hi,

I got my H1b petition apporved with company A in my home country.

I haven't used my H1b and i didn't get it stamped yet.

Whether this H1B will be valid if i change from company A to company B in my home country?

Will i be able to do H1B transfer from my company A to company B with no prior travel to US?

I have my H1B petition approved for Client A(I have a copy). As the project of client A is not with our company I have still not used my H1B(Still in India. Never travelled to US) Now my company has filed for amendment for Client B which is in RFE. Now I got a information that there is no open onsite position with client B.

Suppose amendment petition of Client B gets approved and if my company does not provide me the copy of amendment petition of Client B. I have the below questions

1. Do I need a copy of all the approved petition to transfer the H1B to the new company?

2. I have the Receipt number of amendment petition. Will it be sufficient to transfer my H1B to the new company?

3. Need a check list of document if the H1B is not used (Still in India. Never travelled to US)

Thanks

I have my H1B petition approved for Client A(I have a copy). As the project of client A is not with our company I have still not used my H1B(Still in India. Never travelled to US) Now my company has filed for amendment for Client B which is in RFE. Now I got a information that there is no open onsite position with client B.

Suppose amendment petition of Client B gets approved and if my company does not provide me the copy of amendment petition of Client B. I have the below questions

1. Do I need a copy of all the approved petition to transfer the H1B to the new company?

2. I have the Receipt number of amendment petition. Will it be sufficient to transfer my H1B to the new company?

3. Need a check list of document if the H1B is not used (Still in India. Never travelled to US)

Thanks

1. No.

2. Should be fine.

3. A copy of your 1st I797 is more than enough.

Archived