My H1B visa rejected under section 212(a)(6)(C)(i) in Jamaica

jvh1bvisa

Hi,

2 weeks ago my H1B visa rejected under section 212(a)(6)©(i). visa officer asked old experience letters and finally said you got first h1 by providing false information so I'm rejecting H1 as per the above section. he didn't give me chance to talk. I don't know what false information he is talking about. I'm not sure is there any mismatch between my first H1 and current H1.

(a) Is there any possibility to get the detailed reason behind rejection of my H1B visa stamping?

(b) will I be able to get visa either new H1 or extension in future?

© What about GC? I got I140 approved and waiting for priority date. will I be able to file I485 from India?

(d) Can attorney help waiver of this section for me in this forum?

Hi,

2 weeks ago my H1B visa rejected under section 212(a)(6)©(i). visa officer asked old experience letters and finally said you got first h1 by providing false information so I'm rejecting H1 as per the above section. he didn't give me chance to talk. I don't know what false information he is talking about. I'm not sure is there any mismatch between my first H1 and current H1.

(a) Is there any possibility to get the detailed reason behind rejection of my H1B visa stamping?

(b) will I be able to get visa either new H1 or extension in future?

© What about GC? I got I140 approved and waiting for priority date. will I be able to file I485 from India?

(d) Can attorney help waiver of this section for me in this forum?

Looks like you are in trouble, forget GC. First contact an attorney ASAP, falsifying documents for immigration benefits is big crime.

Archived