H1B Employment Agreement

H1B201314

I wanted to leave my existing employer and join a new organization. 

But my employer is asking to pay the expenses according to an agreement signed earlier. Also in addition I was not paid for first month. 

I can not pay the expenses as they are very high. How should I proceed?

I already have a new petition with another employer,  can I join him and what if I get legal notice from my existing employer?

Kindly let me know if more information/clarity is required.

Thanks in advance.

But my employer is asking to pay the expenses according to an agreement signed earlier. Also in addition I was not paid for first month. 

I already have a new petition with another employer,  can I join him and what if I get legal notice from my existing employer?

Thanks in advance.

Check with an attorney whether the agreement you signed is valid. If yes then pay the damages claimed by employer.

Thanks in advance.

If you have signed an agreement then you need to go accordingly. Contact an attorney for help.

Coming to the pay, you need to get paid every month on H1. Why didn't you raised this question at that time??

Not getting paid= out of status, file a complaint against that employer. Can you??

Archived