Parents Visitor visa POE

SWR1234

Hi All,

My parents got Visitors visa in last December. My mother visited here for two months( Feb and March).

Now my Mother and Father are planning to visit us again for 6 months in this July. Since my mother only left 3 months back, will there be any problem in POE this time?

Just to mention, when she visisted here for two month trip, she was given I94 for 6months which is still valid now.

Are they going to cancel this and issue a new I94?

Please Help!!

Hi All,

My parents got Visitors visa in last December. My mother visited here for two months( Feb and March).

Now my Mother and Father are planning to visit us again for 6 months in this July. Since my mother only left 3 months back, will there be any problem in POE this time?

Just to mention, when she visisted here for two month trip, she was given I94 for 6months which is still valid now.

Are they going to cancel this and issue a new I94?

Please Help!!

Should not be an issue. Though your mom might get an I94 for lesser duration this time. 6 months is never guaranteed. 

Her I-94 was cancelled as soon as she left the country.

She may be admitted after such a short time outside the US.  She needs to spend more time outside the US than inside. Is there a GOOD reason for her to return so soon?

Archived