HW does h1 visa stamping Interview work ?

bkrishn

I have question few questions on h1b Interview would really appreciate to get some information ..

In case visa stamping is rejected does that mean that the petition I-797 approval will also get effected as denied after the rejection of stamping or else we can schedule re-appointment and attend the I review again with the same I-797 petition ?If this is possible is there any duration or wait time to schedule the next appointment ?What are the choices and rules here...

I have question few questions on h1b Interview would really appreciate to get some information ..

In case visa stamping is rejected does that mean that the petition I-797 approval will also get effected as denied after the rejection of stamping or else we can schedule re-appointment and attend the I review again with the same I-797 petition ?If this is possible is there any duration or wait time to schedule the next appointment ?What are the choices and rules here...

If visa is rejected you will know the reason for denial. If remedial measures can be taken then you can schedule the next interview immediately.

mostlikely it can go to admin processing if they want to verify your docs or background. rejection is less probability since you have approved petition and i believe you will have all req. docs. It can only reject/denied  if you give some seriously wrong or stupid answer/or lie about something  for questions what is asked in interview 

Archived