Tourist Visa info required - Urgent

karthikaprabha1984

Hi All,

I came to US on h1b last week. I have my friend who wants to visit US for a pleasure visit.

Can i provide sponsor letter for him? as i amvery new to US?

If i cannot provde how much amount he has to show to the consulte that he has proper funds to travel and also can he give mycurrent address as his address for cmmunication in uS?

what are other docs required?

Thanksinavance,

Karthika

Hi All,

I came to US on h1b last week. I have my friend who wants to visit US for a pleasure visit.

If i cannot provde how much amount he has to show to the consulte that he has proper funds to travel and also can he give mycurrent address as his address for cmmunication in uS?

Thanksinavance,

Karthika

There is no sponsorship for visitor visa.

He has to apply with his own documents to prove that he has enough funds to cover his expenses and also he has strong ties to home country. Do not involve yourself in any way.

Hi All,

Thanksinavance,

Karthika

Their is no sponsorship for visiting visa.

Bank balance doesn't matter here. He should have strong ties back in his home country.

Thanks for the reply, I am here just last week. I am right now staying in appartment which my company provided, I will.b here may b for another 3 weeks.

My communication address is my company address ,I.used my company address for.applying for.my bank account n ssn.

My question is should I give my appartment address or.my.company address now.

Thanks for the reply, I am here just last week. I am right now staying in appartment which my company provided, I will.b here may b for another 3 weeks.

My communication address is my company address ,I.used my company address for.applying for.my bank account n ssn.

My question is should I give my appartment address or.my.company address now.

Residential address.

Archived