H1 Transfer and Extension by two different employer

Bibhuti

Dear Team,

I have a concern on my Approvals and need your kind suggestion.

Please can you respond.

Currently I have a VISA stamped till Sep 2015 with company A

My latest Approval (I797) has an expiry date 08/31/2014 (filled by employer A)

Now, I got another job offer with a different employer B and who has already filed for VISA transfer. However I have planned to not join Employer B rather continue with employer A.

Now that my approval with employer A is getting expired on 08/31/2014, they are going to apply for my extension .

My concern is:  Would it be an issue, when employer A applies for my extension as employer B has already submitted for VISA transfer.

Regards

B

Dear Team,

I have a concern on my Approvals and need your kind suggestion.

Please can you respond.

Currently I have a VISA stamped till Sep 2015 with company A

My latest Approval (I797) has an expiry date 08/31/2014 (filled by employer A)

Now, I got another job offer with a different employer B and who has already filed for VISA transfer. However I have planned to not join Employer B rather continue with employer A.

Now that my approval with employer A is getting expired on 08/31/2014, they are going to apply for my extension .

My concern is:  Would it be an issue, when employer A applies for my extension as employer B has already submitted for VISA transfer.

Regards

B

No issue. But, you might be liable for damages if you decide not to join employer B and have signed any document to that effect. Consult an attorney.

Archived