Question about Form I-765

Recommended Posts

I am trying to file for adjustment of status. I am in US on a B2 visa and I recently got married. On my form I-765 at question 11, if I ever applied for employment authorization, should I answer yes, since in the past I had a H1B visa (currently expired) and therefore I have a SS#?
Can you help me with some advice on this?
Thank you in advance,


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.