H1b Approved but need to transfer to new employer

Abhi1223

Hi

My H1b got approved last week.I need some suggestion on transferring my h1b to a new employer.Currently i am on OPT exten EAD and working as a W2 consultant with Company A(American Prime vendor) for Banking sector client .And my opt extn is expiring on Dec2014.Company A (American prime vendor)doesn't sponsor H1b's for employees.so company B applied my h1b as future employment and it got aproved.Recently i got Full time Offer from  client which i am working through company A. and the client is willing to start the h1b transfer process in septemeber .i have the following questions..

1)Can i accept the client full time offer

2)Can the client start my h1b transfer process before my H1b start date.

3)is there any issue if transfer my h1b before h1 start date.

I am totally confused and i don't want to loose the fulltime offer .can someone put light on how h1b transfer works...

Thank in Advance!

Hi

My H1b got approved last week.I need some suggestion on transferring my h1b to a new employer.Currently i am on OPT exten EAD and working as a W2 consultant with Company A(American Prime vendor) for Banking sector client .And my opt extn is expiring on Dec2014.Company A (American prime vendor)doesn't sponsor H1b's for employees.so company B applied my h1b as future employment and it got aproved.Recently i got Full time Offer from  client which i am working through company A. and the client is willing to start the h1b transfer process in septemeber .i have the following questions..

1)Can i accept the client full time offer

2)Can the client start my h1b transfer process before my H1b start date.

3)is there any issue if transfer my h1b before h1 start date.

I am totally confused and i don't want to loose the fulltime offer .can someone put light on how h1b transfer works...

Thank in Advance!

1. You might be liable for damages for not joining company A if you signed any document to that effect. Also, check whether you signed any non-compete agreement with employer. Get your contract checked by an attorney.

2. Yes.

3. Refer 1.

Archived