What are the chances for F2 approval at Hyderabad in recent times

Chocodipper

Hi,

I am on OPT working fulltime for a Government Sponsored Enterprise. My OPT expires Feb,2015 and H1 application not selected in the lottery. Also, My H1 application packet has not been returned yet. I am planning for my marriage coming August and i would like to bring my wife to US on F2. She has completed her studies and not working.

What are my chances to succeed in this situation. I want to continue working here in US with my wife staying with me(hopefully).

Any  recent personal expereriences, suggestions, ideas are really appreciated.

Thanks !!

Hi,

I am on OPT working fulltime for a Government Sponsored Enterprise. My OPT expires Feb,2015 and H1 application not selected in the lottery. Also, My H1 application packet has not been returned yet. I am planning for my marriage coming August and i would like to bring my wife to US on F2. She has completed her studies and not working.

What are my chances to succeed in this situation. I want to continue working here in US with my wife staying with me(hopefully).

Any  recent personal expereriences, suggestions, ideas are really appreciated.

Thanks !!

Chances are based on whether you will be able to support your spouse and proper documentation.

Chances are based on whether you will be able to support your spouse and proper documentation.

I will make sure that i'll have enough funds to support and also required documentation. Since she will be appearing for a F2 dependent visa with only 5 months of my OPT left, What are the chances of approval?

Is it a good idea applying for F2 considering the minimal left over OPT period?

I will make sure that i'll have enough funds to support and also required documentation. Since she will be appearing for a F2 dependent visa with only 5 months of my OPT left, What are the chances of approval?

Is it a good idea applying for F2 considering the minimal left over OPT period? Please suggest. Thanks!

Is it a good idea applying for F2 considering the minimal left over OPT period?

Should not be an issue if you have enough funds to support and proper documentation.

Archived