Brother's B2 Visa

meesree85

Hi,

I am planning to file a visitor's visa for my brother in June

He is working since August 2013 after his Chartered Accountancy.His visa was rejected in Oct 2012 when he was doing his internship and articleship in CA because we stated his duration of stay as 6 months which was not convincing for the interviewer

What are the chances his visa can work this time? Do I have to state his internship in his employment history?

What details can be provided in his document to make his return to home country stronger?

Hi,

I am planning to file a visitor's visa for my brother in June

He is working since August 2013 after his Chartered Accountancy.His visa was rejected in Oct 2012 when he was doing his internship and articleship in CA because we stated his duration of stay as 6 months which was not convincing for the interviewer

What are the chances his visa can work this time? Do I have to state his internship in his employment history?

What details can be provided in his document to make his return to home country stronger?

He should apply and not you. Based on his credentials and able to convince VO that he has strong ties to home country and intends to return back of approved stay he will get a visa.

Archived