H1B transfer and amendment

h1btraveller2013

Hi All,

I have been working on H1B visa now for a client in location A for the past three months. I am currently looking for a transfer to another company and they are all set to file my petition based on the paystubs for these three months. But, only now I came to know that my current employer has not filed H1B amendment for change to this location A. All my paystubs are against my current location A. Have a few doubts on it.

1. Will this cause any problem to my three months h1b status since my paystubs are generated using my current location A address.

2. Will my transfer get rejected becuase of this?

3. Is there any issue in filing an amendment and a transfer petition at the same time?

4. What are my chances of getting a rejection for amendment or transfer because my employer waited 3 months for file amendment.

Kindly clarify.

Hi All,

I have been working on H1B visa now for a client in location A for the past three months. I am currently looking for a transfer to another company and they are all set to file my petition based on the paystubs for these three months. But, only now I came to know that my current employer has not filed H1B amendment for change to this location A. All my paystubs are against my current location A. Have a few doubts on it.

1. Will this cause any problem to my three months h1b status since my paystubs are generated using my current location A address.

2. Will my transfer get rejected becuase of this?

3. Is there any issue in filing an amendment and a transfer petition at the same time?

4. What are my chances of getting a rejection for amendment or transfer because my employer waited 3 months for file amendment.

Kindly clarify.

1. Might cause problem since an amendment was not filed.

2. No, it might not get rejected but might get an RFE and probably I797 without I94.

3. No.

4. Based on documents.

Archived