Employement agreement bond

soujanya.eppili

Hello,

I came to USA through a desi consultancy after on boarded in USA,He asked me to sign on a employment agreement for 24 months in case of violations of the agreement,I need to pay $25000.00 dollars as a penality for the VISA expenses.I worked with him for 12 months and now I moved to another employer.Now,He said he is going to file a case aganist me because of violation.Is't legal to file a case against me.I didn't get paid my first and last month salaries during the working period with him.Kindly advice..Thank you very much :)

Hello,

I came to USA through a desi consultancy after on boarded in USA,He asked me to sign on a employment agreement for 24 months in case of violations of the agreement,I need to pay $25000.00 dollars as a penality for the VISA expenses.I worked with him for 12 months and now I moved to another employer.Now,He said he is going to file a case aganist me because of violation.Is't legal to file a case against me.I didn't get paid my first and last month salaries during the working period with him.Kindly advice..Thank you very much :)

First file a complaint with DOL in WH4 for not being paid by employer for 1st and last month. 

Archived