My Boyfriend was deported and we have 2 children

Skowis

My boyfriend over 13 yrs was deported twice . The first time was he gotten into a fight at the age 16 and I think it was a misdemeanor. He came back and almost 10 yrs later ICE came for him at his job. We have 2 daughters born in the U.S. I really want to know if he has a chance to come back, it has torn my family apart and my daughters really need and want their father back.

My boyfriend over 13 yrs was deported twice . The first time was he gotten into a fight at the age 16 and I think it was a misdemeanor. He came back and almost 10 yrs later ICE came for him at his job. We have 2 daughters born in the U.S. I really want to know if he has a chance to come back, it has torn my family apart and my daughters really need and want their father back.

Talk to an immigration attorney to know the chances. If no option then you can move to his place with your daughters.

You should consult an attorney. Your problems are too complex for a forum especially if his second entry was without inspection. Add to that is the fact he is only your BOYFRIEND and not your husband. You and your common children should expect to move to his location if they need to be together. Your family has not been "torn apart"; you were free to accompany him. Stop being overly dramatic and start acting rationally.

Archived