H1B NOIR and Transfer

Sailk123

Hi,

I am working for company A and I got NOIR in the month of March as I was not available at client location during Officers visit last year.

I have valid reason that I went to India and I have submitted all the supporting documents to USCIS to prove that I am still with Company A and same client/location. Case is still pending with USCIS as "RFE response review" status.

Now I need clarification on below,

1) If I am applying transfer for the company B when the NOIR is pending , how long it will take to get the approval for transfer to company B?.

2) Once I get the approval for company B, Should I leave the company A immediately ? or I can continue with company A for 3 months and then move to company B. 

Thanks,

Hi,

I am working for company A and I got NOIR in the month of March as I was not available at client location during Officers visit last year.

I have valid reason that I went to India and I have submitted all the supporting documents to USCIS to prove that I am still with Company A and same client/location. Case is still pending with USCIS as "RFE response review" status.

Now I need clarification on below,

1) If I am applying transfer for the company B when the NOIR is pending , how long it will take to get the approval for transfer to company B?.

2) Once I get the approval for company B, Should I leave the company A immediately ? or I can continue with company A for 3 months and then move to company B. 

Thanks,

1. 3 to 4 months based on current processing time.

2. You can continue working for A till A's petition validity.

Archived