H1B transfer with No Payslips

rmbv

One of my friend got his H1b approved last year through Company A. He travelled to US to start working for this Company last Month. He still has not received his payslip, but based on his connections got a better offer from Company B.

Can he transfer his H1B without any problem without the payslips?

Advice on this would be of great help!

One of my friend got his H1b approved last year through Company A. He travelled to US to start working for this Company last Month. He still has not received his payslip, but based on his connections got a better offer from Company B.

He needs pay slip to apply for a transfer since he has already joined an employer and working to prove that he is in valid H1B status in US.

If you have worked on H1 then you need pay stubs for H1 transfer.

how many pay stubs are needed for the transfer ?

Depends. If you just joined the employer then not required. But, if it is 3 months with your current employer then you need 3 pay stubs. At least 3 latest pay stubs in other situations though USCIS has the right to ask for all pays stubs during your stay in US. 

Archived