H1B visa stamping with new H1 extension

vimalvk11

Hi Friends,

My present h1b is valid till 09/30/2014.

I have new H1B extension aprroved for 3 years which is effective 10/01/2014 to 09/30/2017. I am planning to go for visa stamping to Canada sometime in June.

My question is

1. Would i get visa stamping till 09/30/2017

2. What would be the I94 end date at the port of entry?

Thanks

Kumar

Hi Friends,

I have new H1B extension aprroved for 3 years which is effective 10/01/2014 to 09/30/2017. I am planning to go for visa stamping to Canada sometime in June.

My question is

Thanks

Kumar

1. Enter your latest 797 details in the DS form

2. Date on 797.

Hi Friends,

My question is

Thanks

Kumar

1. Probably.

2. If you show both I797s at POE you might get till 09/2017.

Hi Friends,

My question is

Thanks

Kumar

Kumar... You cannot go in the month of June. You can only go on or after July 1st, 2014. Applicant can go for visa stamping only 90 day before the start date of I - 797 

Thank you all for quick responses.

I have few more questions :

1. I should fill the new H1 details on the DS160. right?

2. Will there be any issue with visa stamping as my old H1 was approved with a different client and i have changed many clients  and i am currently working with new client with who i got the extension approved?

Please advise.

Thanks

I applied for h1b extension last year OCT 26th which is last day of I-94 and H1B expiration date. Got RFE on Nov 6th and finally denied on feb 6th . I cannot be able to fly since wife delivery is due on April 4th and so Doctor suggested strongly not to travel as it would be risk for baby and waited till today and so far still waiting on Baby's passport etc. I meanwhile applied to new h1b petition on April 4th under consulate processing and got RFE on Apr 18th and after response to RFE got H1B approval for 3 years on May 6th without I-94 since my company asked for consular processing to maintain status and placed canada. Now my question is can i go to canada for h1b stamping without I-94 being issued or should i suppose to go to home country only? Can i apply for canada visa based on Approved I-797 petition without I-94 being issued? Any suggestions is highly appreciated.

I applied for h1b extension last year OCT 26th which is last day of I-94 and H1B expiration date. Got RFE on Nov 6th and finally denied on feb 6th . I cannot be able to fly since wife delivery is due on April 4th and so Doctor suggested strongly not to travel as it would be risk for baby and waited till today and so far still waiting on Baby's passport etc. I meanwhile applied to new h1b petition on April 4th under consulate processing and got RFE on Apr 18th and after response to RFE got H1B approval for 3 years on May 6th without I-94 since my company asked for consular processing to maintain status and placed canada. Now my question is can i go to canada for h1b stamping without I-94 being issued or should i suppose to go to home country only? Can i apply for canada visa based on Approved I-797 petition without I-94 being issued? Any suggestions is highly appreciated.

Canada visa takes time and your I94 got expired long time ago. Its better to get your visa ASAP.

Archived