University help

rakesh99

I had studied in many forums that a mastrs degree from private for profit university is no use . Such a degree cannot be used for masters cap in H1 and EB2 for grenn crads. what about private for non profit universities which is having accredation. What kind of accredation is required for an universtiy... 

Care to tell us which university this is?

If it is a shady institution in San Jose with a 3-letter abbreviation, you will have problems. USCIS knows all about that fraud.

People from legitimate universities won't have problems, people from that particular, recently accredited institution which continues to break the CPT laws will have lots of problems.

Care to tell us which university this is?

If it is a shady institution in San Jose with a 3-letter abbreviation, you will have problems. USCIS knows all about that fraud.

People from legitimate universities won't have problems, people from that particular, recently accredited institution which continues to break the CPT laws will have lots of problems.

I am not talking about that university. I am talking in general will there be a problem with private non profit universities. Comng to CPT, it should not be given twice? or As per my knowledge CPT is some thing to gain some practical knowledge in area of study right? may be some univs misusing them not sure how they misuse them. 

I am not talking about that university. I am talking in general will there be a problem with private non profit universities. Comng to CPT, it should not be given twice? or As per my knowledge CPT is some thing to gain some practical knowledge in area of study right? may be some univs misusing them not sure how they misuse them. 

As I said, if the university is a legit non-profit, there aren't any problems.

Some of the top universities in the country are private non-profits, e.g., Stanford, Harvard, are private, non-profit universities.

Few universities REQUIRE internships in STEM fields. CPT is for an internship that in integral to the curriculum. 

Good private universities  offer a wide variety of majors, have many full time faculty, and many are affiliated with religious denominations.

Your inquiry about CPT is troubling. You should be coming to study, have adequate resources in hand to fund your entire program, and be making a decision on attendance based on the program and not the availability of CPT.

Archived