H1B REVOKED..H1B TRANSFER IS IN PROCESS

siddhu25

Hi

My H1B with Employer 'A' is revoked on May 9th 2014.I applied H1B transfer under premium 

processing with Company 'B' on May 5th 2014 and the documents reached to USCIS on May 

7th 2014.But the company 'B' not able to provide me the receipt number yet.They are saying 

due to the heavy applications from the last one month USCIS is taking time to generate the 

receipt numbers.So i want to know that i need to wait for the receipt number or i need to leave 

the country.Please give me valuable suggestions

Thanks

Siddhu

Hi

My H1B with Employer 'A' is revoked on May 9th 2014.I applied H1B transfer under premium 

processing with Company 'B' on May 5th 2014 and the documents reached to USCIS on May 

7th 2014.But the company 'B' not able to provide me the receipt number yet.They are saying 

due to the heavy applications from the last one month USCIS is taking time to generate the 

receipt numbers.So i want to know that i need to wait for the receipt number or i need to leave 

the country.Please give me valuable suggestions

Thanks

Siddhu

You should be fine.

I have some questions

1)USCIS will generate the receipt number based on the received documents date??..or they will generate only at the time of opening my packet???

2)If it is the second case what is the steps i need to be taken care off??

Please give me suggestions..Thank you for your help

I have some questions

1)USCIS will generate the receipt number based on the received documents date??..or they will generate only at the time of opening my packet???

2)If it is the second case what is the steps i need to be taken care off??

Please give me suggestions..Thank you for your help

1. Once they receive and check the packet accordingly a receipt notice is generated.

2. Nothing.

Archived