H1b case in "Post Decision Activity".not sure it is approved or not

manchina

Hi,

My  Case Status: Post Decision Activity

Post Decision Activity

On May 6, 2014, your notice I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was processed and mailed to the address on record. If you have not received it within 30 days of May 6, 2014, contact customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move while your case is pending, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Could you please advise me if my case is approved or not? Is there any other action I need to take since my case directly went from initial review to Post decision Activity?any  information on this is greatly appreciated .

Thanks,

Amar

I was in the same scenario previously. Is your application a new(april 2014) or last year(april 2013). If it is last year and your application is in motion to reopen(MTR) check the other receipt no for I290B(There is where you initially see your status change). Else you need to wait until you receive the notice to your attorney.

Archived