RFE on H1B - Employee - Employer relationship

v777

My employer had filed for a H1B under premium processing in advanced degree quota. I had submitted letters from the middle vendors, client. I had received an RFE stating that the documentation submitted is insufficient to establish a valid employee- employer relationship for the requested validity period.

And it also states the following

Upon further review of this end-client letter, it is determined that the information in the letter is limited to generalized functional descriptions. The generalized information was not
supplemented by documentation indentifying specific projects in which the duties would be applied, describing the particular components of those projects that are so complex or unique as to satisfy the criterion for a specialty occupation, and explaining why those components were so complex or unique that their performance necessitates a person with at least a bachelor's degree in a specific specialty. Therefore, the work agreement is not documented properly, nor have you established your right to control where and how the beneficiary performs the job with your client.

So what do I have to submit to support my application ?? How do I get over this ??

Archived