H1-B extension to claim off shore work period

mac

hi to all,

I have worked out side US in my 4&5 years on H1-B, for 18 months with every 3 months visiting US on H1-B visa. I got two pay check on my H1-B in US and in Aboard living allowance.

My question to all, How should I renew my 18th stay in US embassy, What all the document I need to carry, I got all in and out in my passport. Do my employer need to file my H1-B extension to claim my 18 months. 

What is procedure to follow to claim. How should I start?

Thank you all for replying.

Thanks for your reply.

but that was not the answer I am seeking. You can work offshore if your payroll running in US every month, I worked as a US consultant, working offshore for US company with valid visa on both countries. By the way I am not IT consultant. Imagine your in the middle of a sea working, at oil tank ship.

Thanks for your reply.

but that was not the answer I am seeking. You can work offshore if your payroll running in US every month, I worked as a US consultant, working offshore for US company with valid visa on both countries. By the way I am not IT consultant. Imagine your in the middle of a sea working, at oil tank ship.

wait for more replies.....

Archived