What is the Last date to submit DS160 Form before an interview (Waiting on Canada Visa)

suchitra

I have Visa interview schedule on 30th May, 2014 @ Vancouver.

I am waiting for my Canada Visa. [ Due to incorrect Fees, I need to resubmit my Canada Visa application on 5th May,2014 and I am hoping it may come before 30th May, 14]

I have not submitted my DS-160 form yet.

(1) What is the last date to Submit DS160 Form before my interview (30th May,2014) ?

(2) What are the disadvantages of sending DS160 late (on possible last date).

Please pls guide me. Your guidance is really needed.

Thanks in advance.

I have Visa interview schedule on 30th May, 2014 @ Vancouver.

I am waiting for my Canada Visa. [ Due to incorrect Fees, I need to resubmit my Canada Visa application on 5th May,2014 and I am hoping it may come before 30th May, 14]

I have not submitted my DS-160 form yet.

(1) What is the last date to Submit DS160 Form before my interview (30th May,2014) ?

(2) What are the disadvantages of sending DS160 late (on possible last date).

Please pls guide me. Your guidance is really needed.

Thanks in advance.

1. You can submit it 1 day before the Interview. If not you can cancel your appointment.

2. Not sure about the disadvantages. But why don't you just go ahead and submit it now, you know your VENUE (Vancouver). Once again the deadline to cancel the application is 1 day before the Interview date,

you can submit one day before interview, its better to save a copy before you submit,  if needed you can always upload saved copy to new 160 and updated new DS160 number  in appointment site. 

and Canada visa will not take that long, i have got approval letter within  24 hrs and passport within a week.

Archived