H1B Consideration

I have 3 questions.

1. I am in USA pursuing my masters. If I transfer to another school after first semester, would it be a problem when I file H1B?

2. Bsc biotech+PGDM(2 yrs)+2yrs work ex in marketing+MS-Information Systems is good for h1b filing in future?

3. University does matter? Would Private University be a boon for H1B? Transfer will have a bad impact?

I appreciate your reply

I have 3 questions.

1. I am in USA pursuing my masters. If I transfer to another school after first semester, would it be a problem when I file H1B?
2. Bsc biotech+PGDM(2 yrs)+2yrs work ex in marketing+MS-Information Systems is good for h1b filing in future?
3. University does matter? Would Private University be a boon for H1B? Transfer will have a bad impact?

I appreciate your reply

1. If you are planning to use that degree to file a H1B petition later in master's quota then the degree has to be from an accredited, public or non-profit institution.

2. None of your studies are related. You need to have a minimum of 4 years degree related to H1B profession.

3. Refer 1.

A real college will limit the number of MS transfer credits to (generally) 2 courses.

Why are you so worried about H1B when you are here to study. You need to get your act together as your education and experience are so disjoint.

I have 3 questions.

I appreciate your reply

Avoid private universities, unless it is one of the top private universities like Stanford.

Public universities are better than some 4th-tier private school that nobody has ever heard of.

And for the H1 Masters quota, the degree has to be from a public or non-profit private university.

Archived