Urgent Reply : Filling DS160 to get appointment for visa stamping.

jay_k

Hi Everyone,

I am going to visit India in few weeks and planning to go for visa stamping during this visit.

I am filling DS 160 to get appointment, but came across below question while providing previous U.S travel information and not sure how to answer, so please suggest.

Some background : I came to USA on H1B through employer A. After that I joined B (Current employer). During employment with B, I got contacted by really good company C (my favorite one). C has applied the H1 transfer (immigrant petition with USCIS), it got approved as well. But due to some reasons I did not join C. Yet the C's petition is in approved state and there is possibility that in future I may join C (but not sure at this moment).

Now considering the above mentioned background details - what should I answer to below question and what could be the consequences at the time of visa interview.

Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services?

Hi Everyone,

I am going to visit India in few weeks and planning to go for visa stamping during this visit.

I am filling DS 160 to get appointment, but came across below question while providing previous U.S travel information and not sure how to answer, so please suggest.

Some background : I came to USA on H1B through employer A. After that I joined B (Current employer). During employment with B, I got contacted by really good company C (my favorite one). C has applied the H1 transfer (immigrant petition with USCIS), it got approved as well. But due to some reasons I did not join C. Yet the C's petition is in approved state and there is possibility that in future I may join C (but not sure at this moment).

Now considering the above mentioned background details - what should I answer to below question and what could be the consequences at the time of visa interview.

Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services?

Your answer is NO as no employer has initiated GC process for you.

• 1 month later...

Archived