VO:Hi Good morning

VO:pass ur passport and I-20.

ME:gave the documents.

VO:college staring date.

ME:june 5th.

VO:Have you writen GRE?

ME:yes sir and told.

VO:How many backlogs.

Me:yes i had 14 backlogs,and them completed by the time of month November 2011,and don't have any nothing now.

VO: What were you doing since then?

Me:i am taking care of my uncle business,that is interior designer.

VO:your under graduate cource.

ME:Mechanical Engineering and told percentage.

VO;sorry unfortunately your visa is rejected, better luck next time and take this form. Given 214b form with below item as marked

Dear Applicant:here canceled on box crass mark[x]

This is to inform you that you have been found ineligible for a nonimmigrant visa under Section 2I4(b) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act. A denial under Section 2I4(b)means that you were not able to demonstrate that your intended activities in the United States would be consistent with the classification of the nonimmigrant visa for which you applied.While non immigrant visa classifications each have their own unique requirements, one requirement shared by many of the non immigrant visa categories is for the applicant to demonstrate that he/she has a residence in a foreign country which he/she has no intention of abandoning. Applicants usually meet this requirement by demonstrating that they have strong ties overseas that indicate that they will return to a foreign country after a temporary

visit to the United States. Such ties include professional, work, school, family, or social links to a foreign country. You have not demonstrated that you have the ties that will compel you to return to your home country after your travel to the United States.

PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW TO OVERCOME THIS.

And can I apply again immediately. 

Lincoln University,california,oakland. Lincoln University is a small university with less number of students in the class,which can make me have more interaction with professor with 20:1 interaction,there are more number of international students in the class in the university,which can improve my knowledge by learning from different international students and professor.

Only look at universities with ABET accredited mechanical engineering programs. To do otherwise is stupid as you are destroying your credibility as an engineer. If you cannot get accepted to one based on your undergraduate eduction, you should get work experience at home and come on H1B based on your work experience.

You are coming to the US to interact with AMERICAN students and faculty. You can go elsewhere to interact with other international students.

Archived