H1B 2014 lottery result info

hou2hou

Hi,

We filed H1B this year, however haven't got any receipt number or any confirmation of lottery.

1) Do we get receipt number? My employer is saying they haven't got anything. Is there any way to get that confirmation

2) Somewhere I heard that lottery results will be given earlier to those who filed under premium processing. Is that true? If yes, approx how long would it take to confirm if it was picked in lottery or not?

Thanks,

1) Do we get receipt number? My employer is saying they haven't got anything. Is there any way to get that confirmation

2) Somewhere I heard that lottery results will be given earlier to those who filed under premium processing. Is that true? If yes, approx how long would it take to confirm if it was picked in lottery or not?

Thanks,

1. You will get the receipt number only when your H1 is selected

2.They start processing only after the selection has been done.

Hi,

We filed H1B this year, however haven't got any receipt number or any confirmation of lottery.

Thanks,

Looks like your application was not selected in lottery this year. Wait for a week or two either to get a receipt notice or application packet returned.

Archived