Change of End Client\LCA When H1B is pending with RFE Issues

krsepuri

Hi Friends,

I have a cousin of mine, currently in OPT and her employer filed H-1B this year. Her Application is selected in lottery and USCIS issues an RFE to submit additional documentation, which also includes End-Client Letter\Vendor Letter (Which were submitted during initial filing). the Unfortunate thing is her project ended abruptly and she is scheduled to start working at a different Client location. The question is how do we handle her current H-1B RFE scenario, where she is no longer working but been assigned to a new Client location, Can we justify file a new LCA and get the new client letters and submit it to USCIS with explanation. What are the chances of H-1B approvals. Does this kind of changes to H-1B application triggers application rejections. We are completely confused on this issues and are really in need of advise on how to handle this.

Hi Friends,

I have a cousin of mine, currently in OPT and her employer filed H-1B this year. Her Application is selected in lottery and USCIS issues an RFE to submit additional documentation, which also includes End-Client Letter\Vendor Letter (Which were submitted during initial filing). the Unfortunate thing is her project ended abruptly and she is scheduled to start working at a different Client location. The question is how do we handle her current H-1B RFE scenario, where she is no longer working but been assigned to a new Client location, Can we justify file a new LCA and get the new client letters and submit it to USCIS with explanation. What are the chances of H-1B approvals. Does this kind of changes to H-1B application triggers application rejections. We are completely confused on this issues and are really in need of advise on how to handle this.

Unfortunately, I believe in this case the H1B petition would be rejected.

Hi Friends,

You will be lucky if it gets approved without any further RFE's. But make sure you update your petition once it is approved.

Why cannot your cousin write? Something is fishy..is that cousin you?

Well.. She can write, but she is already dealing with a heck of issues right now and we r trying to help her out. 

And what do you feel Fishy?? If this is my case I would write it and whats there to hide.

FYI.... GO check my profile first and my previous posts you'll know when I've opened my profile and what's my status and you'll know if that Cousin is ME?

Archived