H1B transfer

Sumit_ddn

Hi Experts,

I got a offer from company B in US and they are ready to file H1B transfer which will take them around 6 weeks to complete,

Problem is my current company will be sending me back by next week as they don't have assignment for me.

My question:

1. If i travel back to India will this have any affect on visa transfer.

2. If new company didn't able to file H1B before i leave for India, can they still file H1B transfer without any issue.

Please let me know if anybody has faced this situation or have any idea.

Hi Experts,

I got a offer from company B in US and they are ready to file H1B transfer which will take them around 6 weeks to complete,

Problem is my current company will be sending me back by next week as they don't have assignment for me.

My question:

1. If i travel back to India will this have any affect on visa transfer.

2. If new company didn't able to file H1B before i leave for India, can they still file H1B transfer without any issue.

Please let me know if anybody has faced this situation or have any idea.

1. No effect.

2. Yes, anytime they can file your H1B whether you are in US or in India.

Can you please also let me know is it legal to join a company of receipt notice.

I mean if new company files for H1B Transfer and gets the receipt can i join on that even if decision is pending.

It is legal to join an employer based on USCIS receipt notice though it is not wise to do so.

Can you please also let me know is it legal to join a company of receipt notice.

I mean if new company files for H1B Transfer and gets the receipt can i join on that even if decision is pending.

Yes you can. But what do you gonna do if something goes wrong with that H1.

Do not join the employer before H1 approval.

Archived