regarding my salary with old employer-chnaged to new new employer

dingi2185

Hello,

I had issues with my previous empouyer regarding salry deposits so i transferred my h1 to new employer.

Now its may and i havent received my Feb sal and March sal is yet to be given to previous employer by the vendor.

Can i talk to vendor and tell them not to pay my previous employee and give it to the new employer as iam not sure will the previous employer pay me or not as  the owner is not here and no gurantee that i will get my money

The issue is i gave my time sheets till certain date to my previous employer as my H1 was not yet approved and once approved i sent it to my new employer.

Please advise as i dont want the vendor to give the money to my previous employer as iam not sure i will get it or not

Hello,

I had issues with my previous empouyer regarding salry deposits so i transferred my h1 to new employer.

Now its may and i havent received my Feb sal and March sal is yet to be given to previous employer by the vendor.

Can i talk to vendor and tell them not to pay my previous employee and give it to the new employer as iam not sure will the previous employer pay me or not as  the owner is not here and no gurantee that i will get my money

The issue is i gave my time sheets till certain date to my previous employer as my H1 was not yet approved and once approved i sent it to my new employer.

Please advise as i dont want the vendor to give the money to my previous employer as iam not sure i will get it or not

You need to file a complaint against previous employer with DOL.

Archived