I-140 RFE

Hello,

We are in a situation described below.. Need your valuable inputs regarding this...

I-140 was filed under premium and there is an RFE on the education + experience evaluation... the Indian bachelors degree (3 years) + 13 years experience..the paralegal team is trying to get an evaluation done on the above to get the equivalent degree in the US ...

To support the evaluation, they need technical reference letters from my previous employers.. While one is ready to grant me the letter the other main employer is denying proving such a letter on the company letterhead. They are also denying providing a detailed letter on a plain paper...

The paralegal also mentioned that worst case if we cant the letter on letterhead , we can do away with a plain paper... But that also doesnt look possible...

What is the best way to handle this ? Please advise....

Hello,

We are in a situation described below.. Need your valuable inputs regarding this...

I-140 was filed under premium and there is an RFE on the education + experience evaluation... the Indian bachelors degree (3 years) + 13 years experience..the paralegal team is trying to get an evaluation done on the above to get the equivalent degree in the US ...

To support the evaluation, they need technical reference letters from my previous employers.. While one is ready to grant me the letter the other main employer is denying proving such a letter on the company letterhead. They are also denying providing a detailed letter on a plain paper...

The paralegal also mentioned that worst case if we cant the letter on letterhead , we can do away with a plain paper... But that also doesnt look possible...

What is the best way to handle this ? Please advise....

Why don't you get it on letterhead from your colleagues? Isn't that acceptable?

• 1 month later...

Thanks Jairichi...

My paralegal team had suggested that the letter being on a letterhead will invite less trouble... However my I-140 was approved...

One of my ex-employers gave the required letter in the letterhead and the other, I got it from my ex-manager on a simple letter signed. Thanks for the views and the reply ...

Regards

Thanks Jairichi...

My paralegal team had suggested that the letter being on a letterhead will invite less trouble... However my I-140 was approved...

One of my ex-employers gave the required letter in the letterhead and the other, I got it from my ex-manager on a simple letter signed. Thanks for the views and the reply ...

Regards

Good to know your I-140 was approved. Thanks for the update.

Archived