New H4 and stamping

shr9

I work company A with H1B. my wife is india and went for h4 stamping, however consulate collected the passport but it is showing status as Administrative processing since 2 days. yet to receive the passport and not sure visa is going to get approved for her. they did give any slip,they just took my company A I797. 

Same time i have planned to move to Company B, filing for transfer this week. I am worried if h4 is not approved, can i apply for new H4 from new company  and go for stamping again? how does this work.

Please advice i am in confusion and worried

I work company A with H1B. my wife is india and went for h4 stamping, however consulate collected the passport but it is showing status as Administrative processing since 2 days. yet to receive the passport and not sure visa is going to get approved for her. they did give any slip,they just took my company A I797. 

Same time i have planned to move to Company B, filing for transfer this week. I am worried if h4 is not approved, can i apply for new H4 from new company  and go for stamping again? how does this work.

Please advice i am in confusion and worried

She has to wait and there is no other option.

Archived