H4 Stamping Question


Recommended Posts

I applied for my H1 B Extension and got it till 2013 when i was working for X company. Now i am working for Y Company and the Employer is same all the time.

The question is my dependent(H4) is visiting India and wants to go for H4 stamping.

1Q. Do I need to file for H1B Extension again because i am not with X right now?

2Q. Do we need to change the LCA as i changed the company?

What else do i need to do?

Thanks in Advance

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.