H1b lottery - end date

vishalth

Can someone plesae reply about the end date of the lottery results?. My company applied for my h1b thru general processing under masters quota and my company has not receveid the receipt number for my case .  can I still expect to get my petition picked in the lottery ? or the lottery picking deadline has passed ? please let me know .

Can someone plesae reply about the end date of the lottery results?. My company applied for my h1b thru general processing under masters quota and my company has not receveid the receipt number for my case .  can I still expect to get my petition picked in the lottery ? or the lottery picking deadline has passed ? please let me know .

Lottery is long over. If you do not get a receipt might be in another week or two I would assume that it was not picked in lottery.

From April 28th USCIS started PP applications. So my guess it that all the selected petitions should receive receipt by now.

Archived