F1 - Unpaid Tuition

owlowl

Hello, 

I was a F1 student in the States for one semester. I haven't pay the tuition for that semester because the tuition was so expensive for me, plus the courses a took were not related to my major at all.

Then I went back to my home country and currently studying at an Australian university with different major.

Now my parents want me to come back to the US and transfer credit from this Australian university. 

My big concern is that if the embassy knew my unpaid tuition from the previous school, so they would deny my visa? 

thank you 

Hello, 

I was a F1 student in the States for one semester. I haven't pay the tuition for that semester because the tuition was so expensive for me, plus the courses a took were not related to my major at all.

Then I went back to my home country and currently studying at an Australian university with different major.

Now my parents want me to come back to the US and transfer credit from this Australian university. 

My big concern is that if the embassy knew my unpaid tuition from the previous school, so they would deny my visa? 

thank you 

Embassy might not be aware of it. But, you might face other legal issues once you land in US.

Archived