H4 to H1 No Client Letter

ava3888

Hi All,

My application got picked up in the lottery. I found out that my consultant applied for my visa with a job description of a programmer, while I have a finance background (which did involve VBA & SAS programming). Unfortunately, my resume barely showcases any intense programming experience, because I do not have much of it. 

I have an MBA degree from the US but my education and consultant's job description don't really go along.

I am actively seeking jobs to find a client letter so that I could send it to USCIS , if I am lucky enough to get an RFE, and not a rejection right away.

My questions to you are -

1) Has anyone else been in a similar situation without a Client Letter (H4-H1b) & non-IT background?

2) Did you get an RFE /Approval/ Rejection?

3) If you got an RFE, were you able to get a client letter?

4) What was the outcome of your RFE response?

I look forward to your responses.

Best,

AA

Hi All,

My application got picked up in the lottery. I found out that my consultant applied for my visa with a job description of a programmer, while I have a finance background (which did involve VBA & SAS programming). Unfortunately, my resume barely showcases any intense programming experience, because I do not have much of it. 

I have an MBA degree from the US but my education and consultant's job description don't really go along.

I am actively seeking jobs to find a client letter so that I could send it to USCIS , if I am lucky enough to get an RFE, and not a rejection right away.

My questions to you are -

1) Has anyone else been in a similar situation without a Client Letter (H4-H1b) & non-IT background?

2) Did you get an RFE /Approval/ Rejection?

3) If you got an RFE, were you able to get a client letter?

4) What was the outcome of your RFE response?

I look forward to your responses.

Best,

AA

You will get an RFE about the match between your educational background and H1B profession. A client letter will not help you in any way. In my opinion your H1B petition would be rejected after an RFE. Understand that I am not here to scare you.

Archived