F1 status filing h1b ammendment

mahegd

Curently i am on my second masters F1 status, no cpt. I joined the college to maintain status. My employer filed h1 this year with client A in house project,  i would be working from oct 1st 2014.

If my H1b approves and I have a job opportunity with the same employer but different client B. Can i file LCA change before the H1B start date and do the amendment on october.

Curently i am on my second masters F1 status, no cpt. I joined the college to maintain status. My employer filed h1 this year with client A in house project,  i would be working from oct 1st 2014.

If my H1b approves and I have a job opportunity with the same employer but different client B. Can i file LCA change before the H1B start date and do the amendment on october.

H1B amendment has to be filed by employer.

H1 amendment.

BTW are you going to finish your school or not??

Archived