Citizenship issues - EB based Green card

greenguy25

I became a permanent resident since 03/07/2012. (My I485 was approved on 07/03/2012). My green card was processed thru EB1C category (Senior Manager). I changed my GC sponsored employer and currently working for other employer (same software field, but designation changed - Global Delivery Lead). I resigned my sponsoring employer due to project ramp down and I had to search other projects within the organization. Unfortunately, there were no current positions available for me with my role. This is the main reason I resigned. My last working day with sponsored employer was 01/09/2013. I was with  GC sponsored employer from September 2009. I only worked for GC sponsored employer for the following months after getting green card:

July 2012 (29 days, since my permanent residence approved on 07/03/2013).

August 2012 (31 days - whole month)

September 2012 (30 days - whole month)

October 2012 (31 days - whole month)

November 2012 (30 days - whole month)

December 2012 (31 days - whole month)

January 2013 (9 days since I resigned and last working day is 01/09/2013).

Will this affect my citizenship approval, because I am not with sponsorship employer?
Will this be questioned and my N400 (naturalization) be denied? Also will this lead to revoke the GC by any chance at the time of citizenship interview?

Appreiate your help and it could be great help from anybody ins the in the same situation and share their experience?

Archived