Inquiry about 2 universities

Hi All,

I applied for my wife's visa for 2015 in premium processing but it looks like the application has not been picked up in lottery.

Now we are planning for higher studies and was checking the universities, Grand Canyon university and California state university(CSU). Is it a good option to complete M.S in any of these?

Right now we are in Phoenix, hence was looking for these universities. I am also looking for ASU but I just wanted to know about GCU and CSU.

Thanks,

Dinesh

CSU is a public university in California. They have several campuses all over California.

Public universities are pretty much always better than some unknown private university.

ASU is Arizona State, also a public university system.

Hi All,

I applied for my wife's visa for 2015 in premium processing but it looks like the application has not been picked up in lottery.

Now we are planning for higher studies and was checking the universities, Grand Canyon university and California state university(CSU). Is it a good option to complete M.S in any of these?

Right now we are in Phoenix, hence was looking for these universities. I am also looking for ASU but I just wanted to know about GCU and CSU.

Thanks,

Dinesh

In most of the good universities fall admission would have closed by now.

Archived