Send Passport to Canada

sudheerkanala

Hi,

I went to Toronto Canada for US H1B stamping last Nov 2013 and my application went under administrative review after the interview and returned my passport. I came back to India from Canada. In April 2014 I got an email from the US Consulate in Toronto asking me to submit my passport for stamping. Is there any possible way to send the passport to the Consulate in Toronto? I already tried couple of times to send it by courier but indian customs rejected it. Also tried for visit visa to Canada which was also rejected stating that they are not convinced that i will leave the country in the specific time mentioned. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sudheer.

Hi,

I went to Toronto Canada for US H1B stamping last Nov 2013 and my application went under administrative review after the interview and returned my passport. I came back to India from Canada. In April 2014 I got an email from the US Consulate in Toronto asking me to submit my passport for stamping. Is there any possible way to send the passport to the Consulate in Toronto? I already tried couple of times to send it by courier but indian customs rejected it. Also tried for visit visa to Canada which was also rejected stating that they are not convinced that i will leave the country in the specific time mentioned. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sudheer.

You cannot send passport out of a country through post. Only option you have is to apply for a visa at US consulate in India.

Archived