MS admssion pending 221g H1B- Confused

alexd

My situation is that my H1B visa stamping was give 221g prohibits the issuance of visa for anyone who has failed to present the documents required in connection with the visa application or who has failed to submit sufficient credible evidence to support the claimed petitionable relationships. The case is suspended and sent to USCIS for further review.

My questions:

1) I also have an admission for ms at an university. what is the process to proceed with the f1 with a pending 221g with h1b. Do i need to withdraw the existing h1b pending application

2) Can i transfer the existing h1b (221g) to another employer with out getting a successful visa stamp ?

3) What is the process to withdraw the h1b pending application ?

4) Is there chance for a successful f1 stamping with a pending h1b (221g)

Any immigration experts out in the forum please share your feedback. Its very much appreciated.

Thanks

1) I also have an admission for ms at an university. what is the process to proceed with the f1 with a pending 221g with h1b. Do i need to withdraw the existing h1b pending application

2) Can i transfer the existing h1b (221g) to another employer with out getting a successful visa stamp ?

3) What is the process to withdraw the h1b pending application ?

4) Is there chance for a successful f1 stamping with a pending h1b (221g)

1. Yes.

2. Yes, you can

3. Your H1 employer has to do that

4. that differs from case to case.

Getting F1 after H1 is littler bit risky. You need to convince vo that you will come back after your education.

Archived