GC application from outside the USA

Hi,

I have MS degree from a reputed US public university.

I also worked for the same university after graduation for 6 years on H1B that was exempt from the cap. In all, I spent 9 years in the country.

In 2010, I returned to India for family issues and would like to come back to the US now.

It's difficult to find employment from here and I was wondering if there are any other avenues to file an application for GC or get a work visa.

My academic and professional credentials are impeccable. Have a good credit history and have tax returns for all the years I spent there.

Thanks

Hi,

I have MS degree from a reputed US public university.

I also worked for the same university after graduation for 6 years on H1B that was exempt from the cap. In all, I spent 9 years in the country.

In 2010, I returned to India for family issues and would like to come back to the US now.

It's difficult to find employment from here and I was wondering if there are any other avenues to file an application for GC or get a work visa.

My academic and professional credentials are impeccable. Have a good credit history and have tax returns for all the years I spent there.

Thanks

Your only option is employer sponsored GC. 

Archived