Parents Visitor Visa, insufficient funds

nidhasharma

Hi,

I want to apply for my parents visa, I am currently working on H1B visa and living in US from 3 years. I have following issues

1. My dad runs a business, but hasnt been making much money. He has not filed income tax return from two years because the income didnt fall in the taxable bracket.

2. He does own land but no house

3. He does have Fixed Deposits worth 5-6L

4. He does have a Life insurance, jewelery etc

5. My brother is in india, living in delhi. He is married but no kids.

6. My mother is a homemaker

Should I completely sponser his visa,I own a house here, and do have a good bank balance as well.

Do you thing it would be better to show him retired as he is 61 years old?

Please suggest.

Hi,

I want to apply for my parents visa, I am currently working on H1B visa and living in US from 3 years. I have following issues

1. My dad runs a business, but hasnt been making much money. He has not filed income tax return from two years because the income didnt fall in the taxable bracket.

2. He does own land but no house

3. He does have Fixed Deposits worth 5-6L

4. He does have a Life insurance, jewelery etc

5. My brother is in india, living in delhi. He is married but no kids.

6. My mother is a homemaker

Should I completely sponser his visa,I own a house here, and do have a good bank balance as well.

Do you thing it would be better to show him retired as he is 61 years old?

Please suggest.

There is no sponsorship for visitor visa. Your parents should apply based on their credentials. And, do not even think about lying to VO (like saying that your dad is retired).

No they are genuinly coming to see us. They are very honest and down to earth people, they love india and wouldnt trade the world to be in US. They want to come and spend some time with us here, we just bought a new house, which i would love them to see. Please guide what works best. Do you guys see any chances of the approval?

No they are genuinly coming to see us. They are very honest and down to earth people, they love india and wouldnt trade the world to be in US. They want to come and spend some time with us here, we just bought a new house, which i would love them to see. Please guide what works best. Do you guys see any chances of the approval?

"Do you thing it would be better to show him retired as he is 61 years old?" This statement of yours does not corroborate your above statement. If you doubt then take the help of a good attorney. 

"Do you thing it would be better to show him retired as he is 61 years old?" This statement of yours does not corroborate your above statement. If you doubt then take the help of a good attorney. 

Because I want them to get the visa, that's me talking, looking for sugggestions. Thankyou

Archived