Victim of H1B

h1bloser

Hi All,

I am worried that my h1b wont be selected in lottery this year thanks to fake cases filled by indian offshore companies. I will languish here after having MS from an reputated UC system college and will lose my job due to misuse of the H1b.

I am tired and will not accept this fate. My OPT will end this december. so i would need to find a way to get CPT to work from Jan till next Oct . I know this is not the right path but i have no options left. i refuse to accept going back to my country becuase of being pushed out by cheap labor filing visas with fake resume and experince after spending so much of money and getting an good

I want you to help me highlight such colleges that can help me in getting CPT. i would never do this but i am desperate. This is regularly done by many of my coworkers who are from an certain country and state.

FYI : i am not from that country but victim of cheats from that country and state.

H1bLoser!

Hi All,

I am worried that my h1b wont be selected in lottery this year thanks to fake cases filled by indian offshore companies. I will languish here after having MS from an reputated UC system college and will lose my job due to misuse of the H1b.

I am tired and will not accept this fate. My OPT will end this december. so i would need to find a way to get CPT to work from Jan till next Oct . I know this is not the right path but i have no options left. i refuse to accept going back to my country becuase of being pushed out by cheap labor filing visas with fake resume and experince after spending so much of money and getting an good

I want you to help me highlight such colleges that can help me in getting CPT. i would never do this but i am desperate. This is regularly done by many of my coworkers who are from an certain country and state.

FYI : i am not from that country but victim of cheats from that country and state.

H1bLoser!

Illegal CPT is like saying final goodbye to your career in US. Unfortunately no one in this forum will suggest you anything to break immigration law. You have to ask your question in other forums.

Illegal CPT is like saying final goodbye to your career in US. Unfortunately no one in this forum will suggest you anything to break immigration law. You have to ask your question in other forums.

really? why is CPT illegal? it is a valid form of training provided by universities? or is it only illegal for people who are not from the certain country and state.

Hi All,

H1bLoser!

So, you complain about fake H1 applications, and then you want to abuse the system as well???

Seems that you aren't any better than the companies you complain about.

Abuse of CPT will kill your career in the US forever.

YOU are NOT a victim. A US degree was NEVER the guarantee of a US job or any life at all in the US following your studies. Whoever fed you that line lied to you. Those who tell you that you are so much better qualified than others wanting to work in  the US - including USCs and LPRs - are lying to you9. YOU are not special. YOU cannot violate US laws. because you think you deserve to work in the US.

CPT is ONLY part of a recognized degree program. A legitimate university would see what you propose as an abuse of the student visa program.

You better accept the fact you will need to leave the US.  Did you lie to get your F-1 since you were expected to return to your home country at the completion of your studies.

You will be better served by doing so with a positive state of mind and get a job in your home country (or wherever else you can get a job) that will qualify you for a better position when you choose to work outside your home country ion the future.

If  you abuse the US immigration system by trying to use CPT just because you did not get a H1B, you are no better - no make that even worse - than those you are complaining about because what they are doing is legal and what you want to do is not.

i am curious to know how you came to the US? were you born here? So your accusing me of lying on my F1..so the millions whop came on F1 here and are now working with visa or GC or citizen lied on the F1 Visa interview too then right since they are still here. ? but hey its ok if you came in the past and got away with it. 

dont give me an sentimental answer. you can keep that for your self and your family. i doubt you even follow your words that you preach . 

Thank you i agree there need to be better rules so serious and truthful candidates are not affected.

thanks all for your comments. i feel so much better!  

t75 i really like your sentimental answer. it seems to come straight out of your heart. i feel you care for me and i am so touched by it.  what will the world be without your insights. please tell me you work as a spiritual speaker all over the world. 

i am curious to know how you came to the US? were you born here? So your accusing me of lying on my F1..so the millions whop came on F1 here and are now working with visa or GC or citizen lied on the F1 Visa interview too then right since they are still here. ? but hey its ok if you came in the past and got away with it. 

dont give me an sentimental answer. you can keep that for your self and your family. i doubt you even follow your words that you preach . 

Thank you i agree there need to be better rules so serious and truthful candidates are not affected.

I was born here. My ancestors immigrated when times were much more difficult. Some came as steerage passengers on steamships; some watched their siblings died on the voyage. My spouse's family here dates from the 1600s; some came west in covered wagons. One was kidnapped and brought the country as a slave. Some fought in the Revolutionary War; many defended the US and other countries in WW1, WW2, Korea, Kuwait, Iraq and even today. Other family members arrived less than 10 years ago; they have extended family members waiting patiently on family petitions. Who knows, my expat child may come home with a foreign spouse. That is why I care about immigration issues. None of us would falsify documents and certainly not lie in an interview to a government official. We have too much integrity and too much invested in this country to do so. We have been willing to fight and die to protect it and have members in the military doing so today. 

Recent arrivals like yourself have it so easy compared to what they endured. After what the people of the US have had to do to make this a country so many want to come to, I have no patience for people who want to take the easy way out and whine when things do not go perfectly. If your truly want to become an American, you will do whatever it takes to do so (legally, of course). Anything you might have to go through is nothing compared to what the ancestors of people like myself had to do. The fact your H1B is not working out like you hopes is like a flea on a dog - minor in the scheme of things.

Archived