Suing Employer

pandu_123

Hi Guys  

I am facing lot of problems from my employer.  He doesn't pay me on time, I have to literally beg him everytime and always creates problems regarding purchase order. So many times he cheated by providing the wrong purchase order, when asked he threatens me to revkoke the H1B.

I want to cut short but there were lot of other problems. Right now I am on bench and facing certain health issue due to extreme stress .  He didn't pay me the salary and and saying that he will not run the payroll  and asking me to leave the company. 

Can I sue him for not paying on time and ill treating while I was on bench and not running payroll and cheating me. Please advise.

Thanks

friend in need 

Hi Guys  

I am facing lot of problems from my employer.  He doesn't pay me on time, I have to literally beg him everytime and always creates problems regarding purchase order. So many times he cheated by providing the wrong purchase order, when asked he threatens me to revkoke the H1B.

I want to cut short but there were lot of other problems. Right now I am on bench and facing certain health issue due to extreme stress .  He didn't pay me the salary and and saying that he will not run the payroll  and asking me to leave the company. 

Can I sue him for not paying on time and ill treating while I was on bench and not running payroll and cheating me. Please advise.

Thanks

friend in need 

File a complaint with DOL.

File a complaint with DOL and look for a new employer.

Did you pay for your H1B visa? 

Any time you believe you can file a lawsuit against a person or company, you need to engage an attorney. Realize that filing suit will cost you the attorney's fees (in most cases) and these are likely to be more than any award. You will also have to prove with concrete evidence your claims.  A claim that your employer is making you ill is not going to be thought of highly especially since you are not a slave and can look for a new employer to file an H1B for you.

Quit whining and find a new job. If you cannot do so, go home rather than ruin your health as you claim is happening.

Archived