F1 to H1 with out completing Masters

ronyroy

Hello,

I did my masters from USA in 2010. Got a job and my company sponsored my H1B. I used 1 year of my H1 and moved back to India. Now I plan to come to USA for my PHD for spring 2015. But during my Phd if i get a good Job and company is willing to file my h1B, I intend to take up the job. Here are my questions.

Is there any minimum amount credits/time I need to spend on F1 before getting an H1B.

Lets say if i get a good job even before completing my 1st semester (company willing to sponsor), will I be able to take up the job. Since I already had my H1B, I am eligible for cap exempt H1B and I do not have to wait until next April.

But during my Phd if i get a good Job and company is willing to file my h1B, I intend to take up the job. Here are my questions.

You won't get any job, unless and until you apply for one. So are you using F1 to just enter into US and find H1 job??

If you won't finish your degree, what will you reply if vo's asks why you didn't finished your PhD??

Hello,

I did my masters from USA in 2010. Got a job and my company sponsored my H1B. I used 1 year of my H1 and moved back to India. Now I plan to come to USA for my PHD for spring 2015. But during my Phd if i get a good Job and company is willing to file my h1B, I intend to take up the job. Here are my questions.

Is there any minimum amount credits/time I need to spend on F1 before getting an H1B.

Lets say if i get a good job even before completing my 1st semester (company willing to sponsor), will I be able to take up the job. Since I already had my H1B, I am eligible for cap exempt H1B and I do not have to wait until next April.

1. No.

2. You are cap exempt.

Archived