forgot to attach new i-94 with H1b documentation

sandysouji

Hello all, 

My H1b petetion(full time position) was selected in the lottery this year. I am on L2 visa and my employer applied H1b this year. I am in USA right now . 

When I submit documents to my lawyer I didn't submit the electronic i-94 which we can download online. 

Instead of that I submitted the visa copy(on which port of entry officer wrote the expiry date). I don't know about the electronic i-94 :(

When I see the the i-129 form in USCIS website 

www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-129.pdf

In part 3 , section 2 ... USCIS asked "if in the united states , complete the following" . I am in USA so we need to fill the details about i-94 , right? 

I am little worried about that getting RFE. 

Can you please let me know if there is a problem for H1b processing because of this. 

Please advise. 

Thanks,

kumar.

Hello all, 

My H1b petetion(full time position) was selected in the lottery this year. I am on L2 visa and my employer applied H1b this year. I am in USA right now . 

When I submit documents to my lawyer I didn't submit the electronic i-94 which we can download online. 

Instead of that I submitted the visa copy(on which port of entry officer wrote the expiry date). I don't know about the electronic i-94 :(

When I see the the i-129 form in USCIS website 

www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-129.pdf

In part 3 , section 2 ... USCIS asked "if in the united states , complete the following" . I am in USA so we need to fill the details about i-94 , right? 

I am little worried about that getting RFE. 

Can you please let me know if there is a problem for H1b processing because of this. 

Please advise. 

Thanks,

kumar.

Most probably , you can get an RFE and then you can provide the employer with your i-94 and they can respond back.

Archived