H1B petition got approved, but stamping is not done

vkrish9

In 2012 H1B quota, I have applied for H1B from Accenture and my petition got approved in september 2012 from US embasy and NO STAMPPING happen. But I have left Accenture in Dec 2012. Currently I'm for Valuelabs working as Scrum Master (Technology Delivery Manager).

I wanted to know whether I can continue with Same petition and go for Stampping and get H1B visa from my current company.

In 2012 H1B quota, I have applied for H1B from Accenture and my petition got approved in september 2012 from US embasy and NO STAMPPING happen. But I have left Accenture in Dec 2012. Currently I'm for Valuelabs working as Scrum Master (Technology Delivery Manager).

I wanted to know whether I can continue with Same petition and go for Stampping and get H1B visa from my current company.

Current employer has to file a cap exempt H1B petition and with a valid H1B visa and I797 you can enter US to join employer.

You need new H1 petition. If you change employer then you need new H1 petition.

Archived