H1B transfer

Santosh86

I am working on CPT with employer A. Employer B has applied H1B for me this year stating that I can start working on H1B with him from October 1st. If my H1B is approved, can I transfer my H1B to employer A from B before october 1 st (Even before employer B runs any Paystub) and continue working with Employer A on H1B status. 

I am working on CPT with employer A. Employer B has applied H1B for me this year stating that I can start working on H1B with him from October 1st. If my H1B is approved, can I transfer my H1B to employer A from B before october 1 st (Even before employer B runs any Paystub) and continue working with Employer A on H1B status. 

Yes.

Hi

I have a question on similar line.Please let me know if you have any information for my quetsion.

My current employer has filled H1B for this year but once I recieve I-979 I want to change my employer as my project with current employer may not extend.Is it safe or advisable to change the employer after I-979 is recieved but before H1B starts from Oct 1st.

Please advise.

Thanks

Hi

I have a question on similar line.Please let me know if you have any information for my quetsion.

My current employer has filled H1B for this year but once I recieve I-979 I want to change my employer as my project with current employer may not extend.Is it safe or advisable to change the employer after I-979 is recieved but before H1B starts from Oct 1st.

Please advise.

Thanks

Yes, absolutely can. But, check your contract whether you are liable for damages with current employer if you break your contract.

Hi

Please advise.

Thanks

You can transfer any time after approval.

Archived